So here's how to do it:
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 pack vanilla sugar
- 1/2 - 1 cup sunflower oil
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 4 cups flour (I used a mixture of wheat and spelt flour)
- 1 pack baking powder
- 2 glasses of cherries (or fresh ones)
Mix those ingredients (by adding them one at a time) into a soft batter, pour onto a greased baking tray and distribute the cherries on top. Bake for 20 minutes at 200°C/ 390°F. Let cool.
- 2 packs of glaze (or corn starch)
- 250 ml whipping cream
- 200 - 250 ml sour cream
- 200 - 250 ml creme fraiche
- sugar and cinnamon
Make a glaze out of 2 packs of glaze (you can use corn starch instead) and pour over cake.
Whip the cream, carefully add the sour cream and creme fraiche. Spread mixture onto cake.
Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.